What are my chances?

I'm applying for SLP Masters programs for the Fall 2015 application soon and I'm just trying to gauge my odds of getting in. So this is about me..

-BA in Psychology from The University of Texas at Austin

-Currently taking leveling courses for SLP at The University of Texas at Austin

-My GRE Scores: Verbal: 159, Quantitative: 154, Writing: 4.5

-Overall GPA: 3.4779 (Only reason its not higher is because I was a fool freshman year and my gpa freshman year was a 2.8, so I raised my GPA from a 2.8 to almost a 3.5 prior to this leveling semester)

-My current SLP GPA prior to this semester: 3.66

-Experience: 1 Summer working at a camp for kids with autism and similar conditions, 1 summer working in a counseling office, previously worked with 2 different professors in their psychological research, currently volunteering at a speech clinic and currently working in a speech lab with a professor

Any guesses as to what my odds are of getting into good schools?

I would like to get into University of Washington and University of Texas at Austin primarily. But I realize they are both extremely competitive so I am open to suggestions of schools yall think I can get into!

I would say that your chances at getting into a graduate school are certainly decent, as long as you're willing to apply to schools that aren't considered "top tier" schools. My stats were quite similar to yours and I ended up getting into five out of the ten schools that I applied to. Don't be afraid to apply to competitive schools because it's not out of the realm of possibility that you could get in, but try to find some other schools that typically admit students with similar stats to your own. I had a friend who had better stats than I did, but she only applied to really competitive programs and she didn't end up getting in anywhere. You don't want to get stuck in a situation like that.