EAPSI 2015

guttata

I emailed Elena about Korea and heard back from her within a day.

She told me my proposal reviewed well and that I would know more for sure about Korea prior to March.

I will post again later assuming I hear something more official.

I emailed Elena about Korea and heard back from her within a day.

She told me my proposal reviewed well and that I would know more for sure about Korea prior to March.

I will post again later assuming I hear something more official.

ditto, except for china, and should be coming out early march, sounds like a lot will be revealed by around the end of next week

I did not hear for NZ yesterday and was assuming I was not selected. I called Anne to confirm today morning and I was right :(. She said the acceptance rate for NZ was about 33%. Congratulations to all of you who have made it so far. Best of luck for those who are still waiting for the result.  

For China, Elena told me they "plan to send out notifications by early March", and that April 2-3 is the expected date for Pre-Departure Orientation (for those accepted). Just fyi!

Just got my Taiwan  tentative offer :-) good luck everyone!! 

Me to! 

There was a bit of a mixup on fastlane but it all got sorted out. Thanks for post you got your offer I wouldn't have emailed them again.

Me to! 

There was a bit of a mixup on fastlane but it all got sorted out. Thanks for post you got your offer I wouldn't have emailed them again.

Nice! See you in DC and Taiwan.

Hi everyone! What do you all think of a EAPSI 2015 facebook group? We can match faces with names and it might make coordination and sharing information easier? I just saw that EAPSI 2013 and 2014 have fb pages.

Here is a link to one I just made - look forward to seeing you all there! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598320013738731/

Please feel free to invite other people who might be interested in joining this group! 

Edited by darwin_16

Got my tentative offer for Korea today. Had to send in an additional page for my proposal last week though, but I am going for sure now!  :lol: