EAPSI 2015

guttata

In last year's thread no one received an email about contacting SATO (gov't flight booking agency) until ~March 19. I'm not expecting to hear anything until the middle of next week.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/28/2015 at 1:36 PM, guttata said:

Log in to Fastlane to see your panel reviews. They've been available for months at this point.

Yes, for most applicants reviews are on Fastlane and have beens for months. My status has remained "pending" for over a year now, with no available reviews. I have even checked my status through research.gov. Same story there: "Your agency contact (program officer or national program leader) has not released all of the reviews of your application. Upon release, you will be able to view your reviews below."

I've emailed several times over the past year to find out when (or even if) my reviews will be posted, but no luck. Has this happened to anyone else on here? Now I'm starting to question whether my proposal was even reviewed at all...