anyone going to Maryland, college park ?

gyanimanush

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello friends,

I am in desperate condition to recieve some help regarding my application to UMCP. I request everybody to suggest me some to my problem

This is regarding mailing of transcripts to the graduate school. On submission of application i had sent transcript to the graduate school but by mistake i did not attach checklist and certificate of finances. So, when i was aware about this mistake, i had mailed checklist and certificate of finance, in addition I had written a cover letter requesting them to collate this with my earlier mail of transcripts. But so far the application status still shows that they are yet to recieve the transcripts.

I have also checked with the courier company who says that they have delivered the mail to intended destination.

I have tried mailing them but so far i have not got any response from them. Can you please suggest to whom should I contact to resolve my problem.

Hello friends,

I am in desperate condition to recieve some help regarding my application to UMCP. I request everybody to suggest me some to my problem

This is regarding mailing of transcripts to the graduate school. On submission of application i had sent transcript to the graduate school but by mistake i did not attach checklist and certificate of finances. So, when i was aware about this mistake, i had mailed checklist and certificate of finance, in addition I had written a cover letter requesting them to collate this with my earlier mail of transcripts. But so far the application status still shows that they are yet to recieve the transcripts.

I have also checked with the courier company who says that they have delivered the mail to intended destination.

I have tried mailing them but so far i have not got any response from them. Can you please suggest to whom should I contact to resolve my problem.

Definitely call the graduate school itself. They may shuttle you around on the phone, but stick with it. Also, my boyfriend had an issue with his GRE and transcript status and the only problem was that his name is so long and complicated that it got lost in the system. After 30 minutes on the phone he got his GRE scores and transcript linked to his file.

Dear ScreamingHairyArmadillo,

Thank you for your suggestion. I actually called up. They could find my transcripts and my application is complete for review.

You took your time out for a reply. I am very grateful for your assistance.

• 3 weeks later...

hi all, anyone here planning to be admitted on UMCP this fall ? I will be glad if I can find one :)

I will be joining this year for PhD prog. in CS.

Also admitted for CS PhD, research area HCI. Waiting to hear back from a few schools before I make a decision. Anyone else going to the visit day in March?

• 2 weeks later...

hi all, anyone here planning to be admitted on UMCP this fall ? I will be glad if I can find one :)

Hi, I am also admitted in PhD CS UMD. I am working on Computer Vision and such stuffs.

My email: ecoyang@zju.edu.cn And I am from China, Zhejiang University.

Edited by smartrabbit

I will in all probabiltiy be joining too. I am interested in Theory. Any other ppl here interested in theory ?

Hey,

I'm planning on attending UMD-college park, PhD in political science. (pending the Peace Corps making me an offer before the 4/15 application deadline, and let's be realistic: it ain't gunna happen.) Anyways, does anybody know of good housing options, preferably close to campus, relatively cheap, and a single.

Let me know,

Mae

Hey,

I'm planning on attending UMD-college park, PhD in political science. (pending the Peace Corps making me an offer before the 4/15 application deadline, and let's be realistic: it ain't gunna happen.) Anyways, does anybody know of good housing options, preferably close to campus, relatively cheap, and a single.

Let me know,

Mae

I've found a simple search at www.rent.com to be very helpful. You're easily looking at around $1000/month though, so a roommate might not be the worst idea.

I'm considering UMD-CP for the MPP (and maybe the MS in conservation bio later on). I can't make up my mind... but, on the maryland website under current students/housing there is an "off campus housing" site. On that site, there are tons of links to shuttle routes, local apartments, a roommate search, etc.

I am most likely attending Maryland to get my MPP this fall. Did anyone go to the open house last Thursday? What did you think about it? I wasn't able to go but wanted to get impressions for those that went. Thanks!

I applied for MS in ECE but UMD guys dont have the time to either reject or accept me... I know of so many people who have received their final decisions a month back...God knows if this school will ever give its final decision...

Edited by schiezophrenic

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use