Chemistry GRE prep

Peartreedrops

Hey there! I'm currently partway through preparing for the Chemistry GRE test (1 week to go!) but I am already running out of ideas as to how to prepare. I'm an international student so am not familiar with the US system as such so if anyone has any pointers as to where I might find some practice material whether official or unofficial (other than the 2 practice tests on ETS), free or not free, that comes highly recommended then I would be grateful.

As for learning the material, on first glance my degree course seems like a sufficient preparation for the organic, inorganic and physical sections so I suppose my main deficit would lie in the analytical section so any interesting resources would be helpful; I'm currently in possession of the Princeton Review book but I find it so dry and dense in what seems like trivial information for analytical...but then again I don't know better so let me know if I should just persevere with this or if there is anything better out there. Thanks in advance!

There is really nothing to help study for this test other than your notes and books. There have been a number of posts about this. You can search the internet and find some practice tests, I believe there are 3 out there; all retired tests. The analytical material covered in the test is fairly basic. Some instrumental questions and some basic acid/base stuff. If you study your Quant notes and Instrumental notes you should be fine. I would worry about the other subjects covered, there isnt very much analytical on the test. The practice test that comes with the test cost is very similar, very similar in content and amounts.

Hello

I am in a similar situation - running out of test prep materials.  I have tried to locate other ETS practice tests from previous years but have not had great success.  GR0627 is the only one I've been able to find.  Needless to say, I'm not great at the internet. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of more practice tests?

Thanks so much for your help!

Jesus, this can not be starting again. A moderator recently closed a feed with the same postings about a month ago. There is no secret Chem GRE tests on the internet. There are 2-3 out there, somewhere you should be able to find by extensive internet searching. No one is going to give anyone anything, this is a competition, plus there is nothing to give. This isnt the general GRE, this is no study material, use your notes. This is supposed to be a forum devoted to questions pertaining to admissions, schools, and anything chemistry related. This same request has been made so many times. Study your notes, everyone is in the same boat.