DAAD

Horb

I thought about applying for that, but I don't work in a sector such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture. I'm a graduate student so it doesn't really fit into any of those categories. 

I thought about applying for that, but I don't work in a sector such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture. I'm a graduate student so it doesn't really fit into any of those categories. 

This year at least 4 of the 10 from America were current grad students. That's not a hindrance at all!

To elaborate, I'm not really doing anything relevant to politics, economics, the media, and administration. The only culture I do is British and colonial culture, so not really related to Germany. This is a great resource for other students though!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, guys,

as I see you here have applied for Daad scholarship. I'd like to apply for Master's Course. I've read the information on their official site, however I am a lil bit confused. Should I first write to the chosen university, submit the application and after that submit the application on DAAD portal?

Thanks

Did anyone apply for the university summer course grant this year? I'm trying to figure out if I should reapply to the intensive language grant or to that. I'm leaning more towards the uni grant.

Hello, guys,

as I see you here have applied for Daad scholarship. I'd like to apply for Master's Course. I've read the information on their official site, however I am a lil bit confused. Should I first write to the chosen university, submit the application and after that submit the application on DAAD portal?

Thanks

Hi

at first you must get accepted from University and the university will ask you to submit your application online again and I just saw I repeat what you wrote