Magoosh Mock test with only hard questions

Faipang

Hi guys, 
I just took a practice GRE test off magoosh, and all the questions were rated as hard to very hard. Is it because I've finished all the easy and medium questions during my personal practice sessions? I want to know whether or not this is the case for other people so I can better understand my predicted score.

Thank you. 

Magoosh was a GREAT study tool for me and definitely helped improve my score but did not predict my actual scores well. The hard questions on magoosh, especially for math, seem to be more difficult than the actual test so if you arent happy with that practice score then I wouldnt stress. I used powerprep for score prediction and magoosh to study. powerprep was only 1 point away from my actual scores on both sections so I recommend using that.

I agree, Magoosh has been a wonderful experience thus far. I will use your advice and take another practice test on powerprep to gain another prediction of my score. Thank you bsharpe269.

I don't think my question as really clear, let me rephrase it. 

After completing your practice test, you're allowed to review the questions, did Magoosh supply a combination of different difficulty questions (easy, medium, hard, or very hard)?
Because upon review, Magoosh rank almost all of my questions as hard or very hard. 

If I remember correctly, I think I got a mix of questions. I think it only draws questions from those you havent answered so if you have been answering the easy and medium ones to start with then maybe that is why? Or maybe it was just a weird coincidence!

FWIW, Manhattan Prep's tests seem to be the most realistic in terms of content and difficulty. I agree that Magoosh is a great study tool but somewhat harsh when it comes to the scoring mostly because the tend to be a step up in difficulty compared to the actual GRE.