Spring 2015 Applicants!

I still haven't heard from UTD either. Ahhhh. I called last week and they were really vague about when we would find out- just said they weren't sure. I felt too imposing to call again ha.

I wonder what's taking so long or if they've changed their process- it doesn't seem like it's taken this long other years

Hey SLP8180 ..not great news, but not the worst either. I just got an email saying they're keeping us on the wait list and will contact us sometime in November. I'm guessing we all got the same email?? I am sure the odds are not great...but I appreciate the update from them at least!

And thanks for keeping me company...lol. Hey did you have a backup program? Are you applying to any summer programs?

Speechtechy, nope :/ UTD is the only school I have applied to for the spring semester and If I don't get in, I will be applying everywhere in Texas in the summer. I hope you make it off of the wait list!!! To my fellow UTD applicants, when I called admissions, they said a lot people (that applied there) have not heard back yet. Not sure if they changed the process - definitely thought I'd hear back by November 1st. Someone please post on here if they hear back soon!

Slp8180, thanks for the update. Glad to know something! I really hope we get good news soon, but I'm kind of slowly letting go of the anticipation. It peaked last week when I really thought we'd find out too. Realllly trying to remember that all we can do is wait and pray for the best.

Hey SLP8180 and STwannabe15....yes there is STILL hope out there for everyone...because I just got accepted off the waitlist (to Tennessee State)!!!!  I had really given up hope pretty much since last week, too.  But then ..surprise! Hang in there and post when you find out anything for you guys at UTD...here's hoping and sending prayers your way now!! :))

I'm sorry to hear that STwannabe15 :/ I wish you all the best in your pursuit to become an slp.

Mine still says "under review" but I'm not feeling very confident that it will be good news :/ I will keep you guys posted.

Edited by SLP8180

• 2 weeks later...