NYU Silver - Fall 2015 - tracking

Hey pinkrosz, I am still waiting for my NYU decision. I applied on January 9th

Wow, I assumed they had finished and responded to everyone. I applied Jan 7th. and just got a response yesterday.

Wow, I assumed they had finished and responded to everyone. I applied Jan 7th. and just got a response yesterday.

Exactly! I'm not sure whether I should email them or not.

Exactly! I'm not sure whether I should email them or not.

Yeah, I would suggest calling or emailing them to ask when they will have a decision. I'm not sure how they do their decisions but I think they are waiting for the admitted students to make their decision. In my email they put me on a wait list and said they are hoping to have their incoming class settled soon and they said they are sorry for the inconvenience. The Admissions Blog also said they should have decisions in April. They are probably going to tell you to wait and don't lose hope. But I wish you luck! 

Yeah, I would suggest calling or emailing them to ask when they will have a decision. I'm not sure how they do their decisions but I think they are waiting for the admitted students to make their decision. In my email they put me on a wait list and said they are hoping to have their incoming class settled soon and they said they are sorry for the inconvenience. The Admissions Blog also said they should have decisions in April. They are probably going to tell you to wait and don't lose hope. But I wish you luck! 

Thank you! I emailed them and they told me my application is still under review and that I should get a response soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! I emailed them and they told me my application is still under review and that I should get a response soon!

Hey did you ever hear back or do they still have you waiting?

awww, I'm still waiting to. I think I'm going to call tomorrow because I'm curious about when they stop accepting people or start taking people off the wait list. its almost 4 months now.   :(

awww, I'm still waiting to. I think I'm going to call tomorrow because I'm curious about when they stop accepting people or start taking people off the wait list. its almost 4 months now.   :(

Please let me know what they say :( I am starting to lose hope