Sending GRE Scores after Cancelling "Backup" Tests

b c

I booked 3 GRE appointments, but recently wrote my first GRE and was very happy with the scores I got. As such, I've now cancelled the other 2 tests, but looking at my account on the ETS website, I see that there are still entries (albeit blank) for my two backup tests. My question is this: Will grad schools only see the scores for the single test I wrote, or will they also see that I booked 2 additional tests as well? I'm tempted to ask ETS if there's any way they can remove the cancelled test entries, but if grad schools don't see them I won't bother. Finally, when you click on the "print" button whilst logged into your "mygre.ets.org" account, is the page that opens up exactly what grad schools will see?

Edited by b c

No, grad schools will only see your single score if you choose for them to only see that score when you order your score report. Also, what you see on your online score report and what the school sees is very different -- for example, they will only see the scores you indicate and they will not see what schools you sent scores to. You should be fine!

I had the same thing happen to me - I overbooked while obsessing on the GRE and then got a pretty good score, good enough for me to stop obsessing anyway.  It does still say "unavailable or absent" on my ETS account for the test session I cancelled, but I sent my scores after the testing and only sent my single best test.  I don't think you have anything to worry about, ETS probably has some kind of legal responsibility to maintain records I suppose, but it should say "cancelled"