LOR writer not responding?? need advice please!

One of my LOR writers agreed to write me a LOR when I initially asked a few weeks ago, and when I sent her all the information she asked for in order to write the letters, she never responded. I sent a follow-up email last week to see if she got my previous email, and I still have not gotten a response.

What should I do?? Should I call her at the end of the week to see if she received all my emails? Or should I assume that she is no longer going to write me a LOR?

I am in the exact same situation! I interned under the supervision of a clinical psychologist almost 2 and a half years ago. When finishing up my internship, we discussed the topic of a LOR. I have since stayed in touch with him via email, sending him a few updates here and there about where I am currently working, my graduate school plans etc. Last Christmas, I wished him a happy holiday and reminded him I would be reaching out in the coming fall for some LORs, so he should expect to hear from me then. He acknowledged with a reply, and thats the last I have heard from him! I sent out my first round of emails to my LOR writers in late September. It has now been more than three weeks and all have replied except for him. However, the online application generated an automatic email alerting him of the request for a LOR with a confirmation link to access the application site. On my end, I am able to see that he has confirmed and has access to the site. I guess its safe to assume he received the emails and is still able to commit to writing these letters, but a simple reply to my email would also be nice! I understand his schedule may be too hectic to reply, but it also makes me wonder if he still has the time to even write a LOR... I sent him a followup email last week while I was editing my SOP and mentioned I was including a paragraph on my internship experience. I asked if he needed any assistance in developing the letters since it has been some time since we worked together.. no reply... he had previously given me his cell # one day when I was going to be in his office while he was not in, but we have never corresponded via cell. I don't feel comfortable leaving him a voice mail on his office line, which is really for prospective patients and current patients. I think as of November, if I still haven't heard, I will have to call. I gave all my LOR writers a deadline of mid December, prior to the holidays. I don't really have a back up person to ask. I mean I do, but if I ask another person, their letter wont be as compelling, given my experience with the person described above. What should I do?