Advice on how to improve my profile

So I graduated a year ago with B.S. in Business Administration, but discovered I really like math and stat (a little late, I know), so I'm trying to go back to grad school and change field to statistics, with a focus on either finance, or data science.  Below is my profile, realistically, where do you think I have a chance of getting in?  What can I do improve my profile?

B.S. in business from a REALLY small liberal arts college in the south, it's ranked well regionally, but may not be known nationally

Had AP for Cal I and II, and Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, so I was placed out of all the econ and math classes in college 

standard finance courses a business major would take in college, and one stat course

Just took Cal III and Linear Algebra, both As

currently taking Java programming and a calc-based probability, expecting to get As in both

GPA in college: 3.692/4.0.  also I took a lot of classes at once so graduated in three years

Had one internship with a big financial services and info corporation, did some financial and data analytic work there

Currently at a manager position but in something not very related, have some analytic work, but not much

GRE: 166 Q, 161 V, 4.5 essay 

Thank you in advance for the advice!

Edited by NeedAStrongCoffee

I think you are hitting all the minimum requirements for applying. Although I can't speak to it personally because I am still applying myself, I have seen several posts from current graduate students that recommend taking as many math classes as you can so if you have the chance to take additional classes I would look into that.

Most schools that I've looked at have either Advanced Calculus or Real Analysis as a prerequisite as well. I know of people getting in to places without it and then made up the deficiency in graduate school, but I imagine the more you can check off ahead if time the more competitive you will be.

Another thing to consider is that there are Business Schools that off Statistics degrees. Unfortunately some of the more well known Business Schools usually only admit a few students into their Statistics programs, but they do exist and might be an option.

Otherwise I would maybe look into the schools that tend to be more Business/Economics/Finance related, such as:

-Cornell

-Columbia

-Minnesota

-Rutgers

-Boston

-Purdue

-Virginia Tech

-UC Santa Barbara

-Missouri

I hope that helps!