LOR

omg

Do schools send LOR links to each recommender's e-mail address immediately after I register their names and e-mail addresses and press the button?

Or how long does it take for the LOR links to arrive at the recommender's e-mail address? 1 minute, 1 hour, 1 day or days?

And can schools view all of your GRE scores that you got for 2 years or only the GRE score that you specifically send?

Thank you!

The emails to your LOR go out almost immediately after you press the submit button, or "send to LOR" or whatever once you have reviewed the information. 

I have no idea about what schools can see from GRE.  I thought it was only what you asked ETS to submit to which schools.  But not sure since I only took the GRE once.

If there's a "submit" button on the page they should go out immediately, but some schools don't send recommender emails until you submit your entire application. Read all application pages carefully. I would also suggest sending your recommenders a simple spreadsheet, listing the school names and deadlines, with empty columns titled "Info received?" and "LoR submitted?" to help your recommenders keep track. They're busy people with a lot of deadlines to keep in mind, so you want to make it as easy as possible to notice when a school hasn't sent something or when a deadline is approaching. Hopefully at least one of them would use it and let you know if any of the expected emails was missing.