Do you need help? Geophysics-seismology

prospecting

If anyone needs a little more personal help with the direction and where to apply, please feel free to either send me a personal message or leave a message on this board. I will check it periodically. :)

I am currently doing my graduate studies at a well known private college and may be able to help guide you :) 

I'm curious about something..I have checked every thread and forum, blogs as well, and I'm yet to find anyone mention the university of wyoming nd its geophysics graduate program, including chances of being accepted. Do u by any chance have an idea how it is?

Yes! I believe the University of Wyoming has a small geophysics program. Steve Holbrook who is very well known and respected in his field has made the transition to near surface geophysics in mountain watersheds. As for competitiveness, I am not for certain. I have heard from sources before that they UWyoming offers a higher stipend to compete for students because... its in Wyoming? Nevertheless, they have good faculty and you should definitely apply there if a particular research interests you. 

Yes! I believe the University of Wyoming has a small geophysics program. Steve Holbrook who is very well known and respected in his field has made the transition to near surface geophysics in mountain watersheds. As for competitiveness, I am not for certain. I have heard from sources before that they UWyoming offers a higher stipend to compete for students because... its in Wyoming? Nevertheless, they have good faculty and you should definitely apply there if a particular research interests you.

Thanks for the insight..I have however applied and am currently interested in Dr Dario Grana's researches...hopefully I get accepted..

• 4 months later...