Sorry if this is a stupid question, BUT the Princeton WWS Application seems to be missing something....

Hello everyone, and best of luck in the application process!

I am attempting to fill out the application for Princeton WWS (MPA II) and had no problem creating a profile and filling out the biographical/educational information. I noticed some instructions regarding the statement of purpose and policy memo there, but unfortunately, no place to upload them! Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Where can these be uploaded? I'm using the general Graduate Admission application for Princeton, just specified my field, I think that's our only option (it's called ApplyWeb). Someone please tell me what I am missing!! Thanks so much and I apologize if this is a stupid question......

A lot of the required documents are uploaded at the very end of the application. I believe it included:

Statement of Purpose

Resume (CV)

Policy Memo

Supplemental Information

You won't be able to get to this page until you fill out everything else in the application. Don't worry, it's there right at the end!

A lot of the required documents are uploaded at the very end of the application. I believe it included:

Statement of Purpose

Resume (CV)

Policy Memo

Supplemental Information

You won't be able to get to this page until you fill out everything else in the application. Don't worry, it's there right at the end!

Found it - just after the screen where they ask you to fill out a list of relevant classes. Very different navigation wise from the other apps. Thanks very much!