is it bad?

daisydukes

In episode 9 of season 5 of The Simpsons, The Last Temptation of Homer, our lovable antihero quips "another day, another box of stolen pens". To me, that box of stolen pens is a lot like a Masters of social work.

First you have the box, the box is the glue that holds the box of stolen pens together. Without the box, the pens would be strewn about, many lying in the gutter. I aim to use my masters of social work to become that box, that holds the stolen pens of society together.

The pens, as you may infer, are the clients. Pens have a few parts, a cap and a pen. A pen is a lot like a man. A cap is like a man's hat. And a man without his hat is no man, much like a poem without a cap us no pen. A pen also has an ink stick which can run out of ink. Ink is a lot like social work if toy run out of ink, you call me. I'll ink that pen, cap that pen, and box that pen. The holy triumvirate of this pen analogy.

Homer also said the pens were stolen. Stealing can mean taking something that is not to yours. What was stolen from these pens? The answer is there soul. I will work hard to get the souls back to all of my uh clients.

Finally, homer says "another day". Suggesting this is a repetitive process. Homer may be a narcoleptic who is stealing an insane amount if pens and has to be stopped. A good way to stop him might be to catch him in some sort of trap. Another way to stop a person is with violence.

In conclusion, I really like wanna so my master if social work at Unusually Flat Ass University. Lemme please.

Thanks,

Love,

Daisydukes

I know the prompt for USC MSW's personal statement asks you to "Describe your understanding of the social work profession and its core values." and I think you did just that in a very creative and insightful way! Kudos to you!

I know the prompt for USC MSW's personal statement asks you to "Describe your understanding of the social work profession and its core values." and I think you did just that in a very creative and insightful way! Kudos to you!

Oh man on of my applications asks that. I feel like an idiot, I'm like uhhhhhh hmmmm I should know this....

At that stress point I guess :unsure: