Hunter - Fall 2015

AstoriaGal

Yes I did. I got an email that I was activated as a graduate student on cuny first but when I called I was told that I'm not activated. I know of people who already registered for classes I see the class I want filling up which is pretty frustrating. I am so excited to go to Hunter I know their education will be excellent, the communication between students and administration does get difficult. They seem a bit disorganized but it makes sense considering they're getting ready for the incoming class.

That happened to me and to some other students as well. It was resolved and i was frustrated when i saw the classes i wanted to take filling up. Imma send you a message with the person you can contact.

What class do you want to take? In the orientation they gave us a list of specific classes you need to take. If you are in the two year program there should not be a reason why that message should be popping up when you try to register.

I am an advance standing student. I have been able to enroll in every other class but research. I was trying to enroll in the research class with a COPD focus but I kept getting the same message. I already reached out to Ms. Sadaka so I guess I will try an advisor. Thanks guys!  

For anyone who is planning of applying for a loan, to complete the supplement form you will need to enter the institution and aid year. For institution enter htr01 and aid year 2016. When i was doing this i was unaware that this was what needed to be entered in order to pull up the form. If anyone tried and got confused this is what you need to enter. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...