Do I qualify for grad school?

Hello!

I am currently applying to grad schools for an MA in International Relations  and am a bit worried that due to my rather middle/low GRE scores and my lack of years of full time work experience (I am a recent graduate) I would not qualify. I have some international experience (I traveled to 26 countries, studied in Germany for a year, worked/interned for three in the Legal Department in a company in Munich doing Public Policy work, volunteered in Ukraine, taught in Thailand, and will soon be interning/working at a human rights NGO in northern Thailand for about four months, and am trilingual). However my GRE score is pretty bad. I didn't study much for the first time and then retook it after studying every day for months and actually did worse after studying for months than after studying just a bit. My gpa is good and I graduated with honors and such but am still concerned.

Help?!

Thanks!!!!!! :) 

GCool has a point, but also note that grad schools look at other factors other than the GRE. They look at your SOP, POIs, your experience, etc. It honestly depends on the program! Some programs take the GRE very seriously, while others don't even require it. Your teaching and language experience sounds pretty helpful, though!