Fall 2015- nervous about CSDAS

Hi Everyone! I just found this website! I'm soooo excited/nervous about applying!! I have gotten recommenders, GRE done and now I am just working on filling up those applications and trying to REVISE REVISE and REVISE my statement of purpose. I Just want to say.....I HOPE WE ALL GET IN!!!!!!! :) Hopefully one day we will look back and laugh at how stressed we are and by then we'll be in grad school!

ANYWAYS..... I'm nervous to start the CSDAS application. It looks complicated!?! Anyone else?

Has anyone had trouble with anything on the CSDAS? I sent a couple GRE scores and they had posted, but now they aren't listed anymore??? so I'm not sure what's going on!

Also I'm nervous about the way they verify GPA and about all my documents getting there in time!! I don't think I like this application system!

I completed the CSDCAS application last year - I would say it is more tedious than anything else. You'll need to enter in all your classes (even though they are listed on your transcript) and you'll need to enter in all your volunteer/work experiences (even though they are listed on your resume). Nothing to be nervous about! I'm not sure about your GRE scores disappearing though, you definitely should reach out to them regarding that.

My biggest piece of advice for the CSDCAS is to make sure you submit it EARLY. When I applied to MGH last year, the deadline was Jan 1 but it needed to be verified which can take weeks, especially during the holidays. I believe if you look under participating programs it will tell you whether your application needs to be verified or just submitted by the deadline.

Good luck!!

I completed the CSDCAS application last year - I would say it is more tedious than anything else. You'll need to enter in all your classes (even though they are listed on your transcript) and you'll need to enter in all your volunteer/work experiences (even though they are listed on your resume). Nothing to be nervous about! I'm not sure about your GRE scores disappearing though, you definitely should reach out to them regarding that.

My biggest piece of advice for the CSDCAS is to make sure you submit it EARLY. When I applied to MGH last year, the deadline was Jan 1 but it needed to be verified which can take weeks, especially during the holidays. I believe if you look under participating programs it will tell you whether your application needs to be verified or just submitted by the deadline.

Good luck!!

Agreed. Adding classes was SUPER tedious. I was finishing it last minute last year and my parents were nice enough to help me out so I could work on essays. Otherwise once that's done then it's easy to upload essays for multiple schools. Definitely call them asap about the scores though!