Three things are constant in life- Death, taxes, and a messed up Writing Sample written by me. You can influence the last one. Maybe.

NotSpyderman

I am applying for all PhD programs in English this fall (except one, which is a PhD in Modern Culture and Media.) I have been trying to catch hold of someone from my prev university who has enough free time to read my Writing Sample and tell me how horrible it is, but to no avail. And I am pretty sure I am going horribly wrong somewhere with this one. So, I'd be glad if someone could spare some time and give me feedback on how it looks and where I can improve. I am applying for top-tier programs, and am looking at New Media / Digital Humanities as my areas of interest. This paper is around 20 pages long and has been adapted from a paper I wrote for a course, but I am pretty sure I have managed to drag the original paper back by trying to improve it. The topic is Spatiality of Twitter and how it interacts with Twitter short stories. If anyone could help me, I'd be thankful. I could offer my time in return. A second opinion on SOP, WS. Anything.

P.S.: How do I get the paper? Should I post it here? Or email? Or some other way?