GRE general test, international student advice. Urgent.

hina3237

Hello everyone,

Greetings of the day.

I am an international student and I am planning to retake GRE but I don't have much help here. Is there anyone who would be able to help me out for 10 days regarding how to study and what to study to get good score on the test.

P.s- if anyone has some time,please help me out a bit, I'd be really grateful.

Hello everyone,

Greetings of the day.

I am an international student and I am planning to retake GRE but I don't have much help here. Is there anyone who would be able to help me out for 10 days regarding how to study and what to study to get good score on the test.

P.s- if anyone has some time,please help me out a bit, I'd be really grateful.

Happy to help - what do you need?

@gibborn, thank you for your revert. I need help in verbal because I am lacking in that part and for m.a in English literature I need a good score on the verbal part of the GRE. If you dont mind Can you please share your email ID so that I can contact you, and discuss about it?

@gibborn, thank you for your revert. I need help in verbal because I am lacking in that part and for m.a in English literature I need a good score on the verbal part of the GRE. If you dont mind Can you please share your email ID so that I can contact you, and discuss about it?I'V

I've messaged you my details