Not sure if my GRE scores have been received?

Vidoory

The majority of my grad school applications are due tomorrow, and I'm not sure if my scores have been received? I sent in most of my scores on Nov 19th, and one on Nov 26th (I sent this one to the wrong department number during my GRE, and so ended up re-sending it rather late). All my applications ask me to self report my scores, but no where does it tell me whether the official scores have been received. Should I call up the individual schools to ask whether they have been received, or is there another way to find out? 

Thanks!

The majority of my grad school applications are due tomorrow, and I'm not sure if my scores have been received? I sent in most of my scores on Nov 19th, and one on Nov 26th (I sent this one to the wrong department number during my GRE, and so ended up re-sending it rather late). All my applications ask me to self report my scores, but no where does it tell me whether the official scores have been received. Should I call up the individual schools to ask whether they have been received, or is there another way to find out? 

Thanks!

You can go online to check whether your scores have been sent. Go to www.ets.org/gre, sign up for an online account if you don't have one, and you should be able to access the status of your score reports there. Hope this helps! :) 

You can go online to check whether your scores have been sent. Go to www.ets.org/gre, sign up for an online account if you don't have one, and you should be able to access the status of your score reports there. Hope this helps! :)

Thanks for the reply! All it says is "Report Date" beside my schools/programs that list the date I ordered for the scores to be sent? I might be wrong about this, but does ETS not send the scores by mail, and if it does, how should I check if the scores have been received? 

Thanks for the reply! All it says is "Report Date" beside my schools/programs that list the date I ordered for the scores to be sent? I might be wrong about this, but does ETS not send the scores by mail, and if it does, how should I check if the scores have been received? 

It's been forever I took the GREs, but I think if you have a date listed under the Report Date that means your scores were sent out on that date. If you are really worried, I'd check with ETS first tomorrow to see how long scores generally take; if the Report Date was close to your deadline, I'd check the application site and/or call the school to check whether official score reports must be in by the deadline. Some schools begin evaluating with the applicant self-reported score with the requirement that official reports follow soon thereafter.