Application asks for CV but I don't have one.

shescrafty

I'm applying to Colorado State University for a MA in Communications and their Department Graduate application asks for a CV but the problem is, is I don't have one. As an undergrad, I did very little research and nothing worthy enough to create a CV from. The jobs I've had were nothing academic and aren't Communications related. The main reason I was drawn to CSU's program was its emphasis on media and visual culture. All the other programs I'm applying to are media studies based. 

Should I just send my resume? Or without having a CV, should I forget about the program entirely? Is there another solution that I'm completely missing out on?

The term CV and resume are used pretty much interchangeably. I would just send your resume and not really worry about it. Regardless of whether or not you want to call it a CV or resume I would just make sure in your case that you include your GPA, major, jobs (even if they're non-academic any work experience is beneficial), and your research. 

You should also include any volunteer activities, awards/honors, and professional affiliations (if you have any). You might also consider adding a brief 2-3 sentence description of your future goals if it is not asked for anywhere else in the application. 

Google CV templates (there is a good site from Columbia that has CV templates for all types of disciplines/jobs/schools and so on). Use the template that best fits your needs and try to see how you can transfer what is in your resume into CV format. If a school asks for a CV, it's best to give them a CV and not a resume, to be safe, but if you use online (and free!) resources, writing a CV won't be hard at all!