College credit in high school - no transcript

Guest lacrosse789

Guest lacrosse789

While in high school I earned college credit through a couple of distance college programs. Since it shows up as transfer credit on my college transcript, I put it down as attending those schools. The problem is that I cannot secure a paper transcript from these programs because I never set foot on the campus. I do have a secure PDF transcript but cannot order a new paper transcripts since I don't have a user ID or any records of attending there.

One of the admissions offices requires two paper transcripts and I can't procure them.  Do I write this program off as a loss (I already applied)?

Edited by NebbyK

Something similar happened to me. If you call into the colleges that you got credit from, they can look you up by social security number and give you your student ID.

Then you will likely have to fax in a signed release document and they can mail the transcripts to the school. The program you applied to will understand.