Trudeau Foundation Scholarship - 2015

Brownee

Hey all!

Has anyone ever had any experience with the Trudeau? I just applied 2 weeks ago. I know it's a long shot but wondering if anyone here has applied this year or previous years? Please share your experiences.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all!

Has anyone ever had any experience with the Trudeau? I just applied 2 weeks ago. I know it's a long shot but wondering if anyone here has applied this year or previous years? Please share your experiences.

I applied this year- first time! Dont have much info- but fingers and toes are crossed! :)

A friend of mine applied this year. I told her about this forum - I'll keep you guys post if I hear anything back from her. 

hi there!

i haven't heard anything! i have heard that at least some rejection letters have gone out so I am not sure what this means. Does anyone have insights from previous years? 

Hey ya, how are you, thanks for replying! What area of Canada ya from? Either way good luck !! 

ps. I found this post in another blog...hopefully this has not happened to us lol..

I called at the middle of last week and was told I'm #1 on the English list (so yeah, it's definitely discipline-specific). I don't know what the odds are or where to find out how these things usually pan out.....I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best........this whole SSHRC delay thing sucks....but no news is good news - it's better than what I went through with Trudeau Foundation - all excited since I hadn't heard, while other people received rejection letters...so I finally e-mail to inquire and within 20 mins. have my e-mailed rejection letter on-screen! Ah, mail mishaps and false hope.....

I received a phone call this morning telling me I am invited for an interview next week (20th of March). Hope everyone else also got good news today! They said that 30 people in total are invited for interviews.