Applicants for Sping intake 2015 to Masdar Institute

boogy

Dear Sri248,

On Saturday, April 08, 2017 at 8:25 PM, sri248 said:

Dear ARJS, based on your past experience I need advice from you. I applied for PhD position for fall-2017. I got shortlisted and at application window It is showing that your application is wait listed for phd position. What is this shortisted and wait listed criterion. do i have any chance of getting admission. what is the stipend for phd students in masdar . it is not mentioned anywhere in the website

Dear Sri248,

Which field did you apply for? May I know your profile (GRE, Grade, experience, etc)? 

I also applied for PhD position for 2017 fall term. I submitted my application on May 11, 2017. How long after you submitted your application were you whitelisted?

Thank you for your info in advance.

Hello everyone, I had applied there in Master. They have taken 25 min interview in early March. My status is showing "Your application has been positively reviewed and was shortlisted for admission". And, at the top: "You have been put on the waitlist for the following application".

Here is my profile: Department: EEE, CGPA: 3.91 out of 4,  Publication: 2 (both are on ieeexplore) GRE: 305 (q- 161) IELTS: 7

Please knock me if you have been selected or rejected. sk.sakib.kabir@gmail.com

Thank you.

On 5/16/2017 at 9:55 PM, Abush2017 said:

Dear Sri248,

Dear Sri248,

Which field did you apply for? May I know your profile (GRE, Grade, experience, etc)? 

I also applied for PhD position for 2017 fall term. I submitted my application on May 11, 2017. How long after you submitted your application were you whitelisted?

Thank you for your info in advance.

Dear Abush

I have applied for PhD position in the dept of Electrical Engg. My profile is GRE 161 quant and 146 verbal ,Toefl 94. one SCI journal and IEEE conference paper. My ME CGPA is 8.82 . After completion of application process They have taken skype interview after that They have shortlisted and put me on waitlist for PhD position