Hi, anyone there.

I come from Indonesia (many of you may be know Bali..)

I have already bachelor in Psychology, and working with children now. I really interest with SLP and wanna continue my study, but I looked at the requirment for the master is should be bachelor in communication disorder. Really need some advice here, thank..

That's definitely not a requirement for EVERY school who offers a Masters in SLP. Do a little more digging! I'm sure someone here could suggest some schools to start with.

Some people on here respond unconditionally, but others (i.e., ones who actually help) will need to see credentials. You should reply to this with your GPA, test scores, research experience, interests, etc.

She doesn't necessarily have to provide that. I mean, it may be helpful if her GPA or GREs are low, but otherwise we can just tell her places that accept post-baccs or places she can do pre-reqs. 

Here's your options:

Do a second bachelors--- some people go this route, and that will end up being 6 years (4 years for bachelors , 2 years for Masters)... BUT There are some schools that are accelerated (meaning bachelors +masters in 5 years... The ones I know off the top of my head are Duquesne University, University of Rhode Island,University of Central Florida, and Calvin College... pretty much once you get in then you don't have to worry about applying to grad school cause you'll be there the whole time. Since you're international you might get some funding.

Do a Post-bacc and then apply to Masters programs-- These don't guarantee that you get into a Masters but they give you the classes you need so you can apply to programs. Some programs that fit this are Portland State University, LaSalle university, University of Pittsburgh, Loyola University, Chapman University... many more if you search "SLP post bacc"  

** Actually here is a site that lists a good amount... and some are ONLINE, so you can stay Bali, make money/work and do the prerequisites online and not have to worry about moving until getting into a grad program. http://www.scribd.com/doc/139339993/Post-Bacc-Courses-in-Speech-Language-Pathology

Last option: Some schools accept Masters students without the prerequisites but then you take them the summer before classes start. I don't know of many, so maybe others can help... Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Public Health might? 

Good luck!