Low GRE , Low TOEFL , Low GPA but still not ready to give up I want to do Ph.D in Chemistry

Deepu

TOEFL ibt                       :            93 
GRE                               :          293 and Analytical writing section 3.5
Degrees                         :          Master’s in chemistry (India )     57.5 percent

Work Experience as a   :          8 years 
Chemistry Professor  
at University level

How does this scores sound?Does they  sound even?Guys please let me know i have been spending time doing nothing other than preparing for admission from past 7 months . Have quit my job and staying at home right now in USA on my H4 visa .What are the possibilities of me getting into research or Ph.D program in chemistry?for this Spring, summer or fall semester?

Your stats are far from ideal (and I'm sure you know that already). How is your research experience? How many publications do you have? If you know a professor here that wants to take you in, then you might have a chance. Even in that case, your application might still be rejected by the grad school (your low GRE scores won't pass the cut-off of most schools - combined V+Q of 300 at least). So retaking GRE is a must, in your case. Most chemistry programs only admit students for Fall semester. Spring admissions are quite rare. Some schools give selected students early-bird fellowships to start research early before their first semester, but I wouldnt call it summer admissions.

Edited by Cookie