Research Methods class

Hello! :D

I recently took a Research Methodology class and received a C+. It's not a statistics class from what I heard from other people in my undergrad program. It's only required for those who wish to apply to the graduate program at my university.

My question is this - will that class be taken into consideration in terms of my GPA when I apply to other schools. Since it's only required for one grad program, I'm not sure if this class will be included in my major GPA since it's the lowest grade I've received in the Communicative Disorder program and it's not a required major class for other graduate programs. My GPA right now is a 3.08 and I have a lot of major classes left to take in order to raise my GPA.

I will talk to my advisor after the spring semester starts so I can her her input as well. I've been busy with classes and other stuff and the question has never come up when I've talked with her in the past. Finals are this upcoming week and I'm currently hitting the books :)

Thanks!

Edited by Liza_Ann_92