Resume/C.V. help— should I include essays and/or work that was delivered in a classroom setting?

drownsoda

Or is that only reserved for conferences outside of the university? 

I had in internship at a community college working in a writing center, and I wrote a brief essay on the pedagogy of writing and the mechanics vs. content debate in which I related my experience tutoring the students, and I shared my thoughts and the essay with the other employees and tutors in the writing center there. Should I include this on my C.V.? If so, what section/header should it be put under? 

I also was part of a panel in which my task was essentially to give a personal critique of a secondary source on a text I had read, but this was a class assignment so I don't believe this counts for a C.V., right? 

Neither one of these sounds like they should be on your CV. I assume the internship is on there and if not, it should be. Materials you produced while there are work products, and they are not refereed and not published. I don't think these materials should be on your CV, and likewise papers you produced for a class should not be there.

Neither one of these sounds like they should be on your CV. I assume the internship is on there and if not, it should be. Materials you produced while there are work products, and they are not refereed and not published. I don't think these materials should be on your CV, and likewise papers you produced for a class should not be there.

Thanks fuzzy logician, that's what I assumed. I've never made a CV before so mapping it out was a whole new experience for me. My internship is definitely on there!