What should I study?

jahall05

Hi guys! Let me give you some background and then what my thoughts are and see what you all think!

I started college right after high school and was a Neuroscience major with a minor in Latin (yes, Latin...like old Roman Latin). I quickly switched around my major and minor for a while before landing in business. My original plan was to complete a Bachelors in Neuroscience and apply and work through medical school. 

Long story short I ended up liking business...transferred to a public university that had a better program and better accreditation (AACSB).

Here are my graduating stats:

Degree: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration

Major: Human Resource Management

Minor: NONE

Overall GPA: 3.50/4.00

Major GPA: 4.00/4.00

I am having a heck of a time finding a job in the field I want: healthcare. I wanted to do something administrative in healthcare and my degree qualifies me for quite a bit of jobs, but I am finding that the competition is strong in the field and I would have to get a masters to probably get anything in it.

Now there is a Hospital or Physician Services Administration Fellowship program at a well-known hospital system near my home that I can try to get into when I finished a masters program. They prefer graduates with an MHA, MBA, or MPH, but will take "A health- or business-related field from an accredited graduate program" so I would assume an MPA/MPP (Master of Public Administration/Policy), MHHS (Master of Health and Human Services), etc. would be acceptable.

My other option is something more clinical oriented, but mental health. I was looking into an MSPC (Masters in Professional Counseling) or an MSW (Master of Social Work). These would be options for getting into something clinical, but not nursing, allied health, MD, etc.

I am drawn to something in healthcare...I am not really interested in much else unfortunately :(

Suggestions, advice, comments?