Fall 2015 Civil and Environmental Engineering

jacket24

Lots of structural applicants here. I'm environmental, myself, but I wish you guys the best of luck. What are your top choices?

Please guide me,

I have done BE and M.Tech in Environmental Engineering

Now planning to do PhD...

How should i start my process, i'm from Bangalore, India

• 3 weeks later...

Open Graduate Assistantship Positions at I-SoS Research Group

The Infrastructure System-of-Systems (I-SoS) Group in the College of Engineering and Computing at Florida International University (FIU) has an open graduate research assistants (RA) at Ph.D. level in the area of sustainable and resilient infrastructure systems for Fall 2015. Full financial support will be provided for qualified graduate assistants. Visit www.isos-lab.com for more information.

Required Qualifications

The required qualifications for this position include:

• Strong academic background (high GPA)
  • Earned MS degree in Civil Engineering
  • Strong computational, mathematical, and analytical skills
  • Excellent written and communication skills in English (Excellent TOEFL and GRE scores)
  • Proficiency in computational programming
  • A reasonable record of academic publications
  • Highly motivated, ambitious, self-driven, and team player

How to Apply:

Interested candidates should directly send a copy of their CV to Dr. Ali Mostafavi at: almostaf@fiu.edu. Applications are considered immediately until the position is filled.

About FIU

Florida International University is classified as a top-tier Research University with high research activity by the Carnegie Foundation, and is a first-tier research university as designated by the Florida Legislature. Its colleges and schools offer more than 180 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs in fields such as engineering, international relations, architecture, law and medicine. FIU is the fourth largest university in the United States. FIU emphasizes research as a major component of its mission and enrolls 54,000 students in two campus and three centers including FIU Downtown on Brickell and the Miami Beach Urban Studios. Visit www.fiu.edu for more information.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys! I got admitted into MS in Environmental Engineering for Fall 2015 and I have a question. What you feel is the better option - Masters with Thesis or Masters without Thesis?? Please post your suggestions. I 'm quite confused about this. I would also like to know about the scope of MS - Environmental Engg.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I am an international, just applied for spring admission at University of Illinois, Texas, and Auburn University...

Specialty is Transportation Engineering, particularly Pavements Engineering that's only reason why I applied to Auburn, it has a killer program and facilities for asphalt research

Edited by ajcastrog