No GRE Submission Status on ETS site

Arcanelady27

I took the GRE on January 3rd and I thought I chose to submit my scores to two schools. As of now, the two schools I chose to submit my scores are not seen on the ETS website. Does this mean something went wrong when I chose to submit the scores to the schools or does it take a while for this to be seen on the ETS website? 

I think it just takes time for it to filter through their system. The score recipients should show up once your official scores are posted, which won't be for at least a week (they told me 10-14 days when I took the test, but in reality it took about 7 days for my verbal and quantitative scores to show up, and an additional few days before they had my writing section scored).

I sent my scores to three schools on the test day, and then sent them to two additional schools later on, which cost I believe $15 per school. I took my test on November 24th, and it says my three initial schools received my scores on December 3rd. 

Although the proctors will provide your verbal and quantitative scores to you immediately after you've taken the test, none of the scores are actually considered valid until they've been processed by ETS. Just give it a week or so. Your verbal and quant scores will probably show up first, and once your writing score is posted, they should go out to the schools you selected to receive them.

Thanks drownsoda  I am so nervous my scores need to in by February 1st. 

I think it just takes time for it to filter through their system. The score recipients should show up once your official scores are posted, which won't be for at least a week (they told me 10-14 days when I took the test, but in reality it took about 7 days for my verbal and quantitative scores to show up, and an additional few days before they had my writing section scored).

I sent my scores to three schools on the test day, and then sent them to two additional schools later on, which cost I believe $15 per school. I took my test on November 24th, and it says my three initial schools received my scores on December 3rd. 

Although the proctors will provide your verbal and quantitative scores to you immediately after you've taken the test, none of the scores are actually considered valid until they've been processed by ETS. Just give it a week or so. Your verbal and quant scores will probably show up first, and once your writing score is posted, they should go out to the schools you selected to receive them.

Yeah, no worries! I think it takes them a maximum of two weeks to get them processed if I remember correctly, but they'll probably be a done a little earlier than that even. I had to manually enter in my GRE scores on all of my applications along with my test ID number so that the schools could confirm with ETS and match them with my official scores, and it all went through just fine.

Yeah, no worries! I think it takes them a maximum of two weeks to get them processed if I remember correctly, but they'll probably be a done a little earlier than that even. I had to manually enter in my GRE scores on all of my applications along with my test ID number so that the schools could confirm with ETS and match them with my official scores, and it all went through just fine.

But shouldn't it show at least where I sent the scores right now, not necessarily that they were received?

No, it takes a week for you to even get your final score (writing score takes awhile). It will show nothing before then. Relax, it should be fine to be there for Feb 1.

Thanks MathCat for the reassurance!  :)