Incomplete application?

tangerine15

I submitted my application to the Graduate Center a week ago.  Today I logged into my account and it says that my application is incomplete as my unofficial transcripts and GRE scores were not received.  I double checked and those documents were definitely attached when I submitted my application.

Any idea what is going on?  Should I contact the school?

I submitted my application to the Graduate Center a week ago.  Today I logged into my account and it says that my application is incomplete as my unofficial transcripts and GRE scores were not received.  I double checked and those documents were definitely attached when I submitted my application.

Any idea what is going on?  Should I contact the school?

I would go ahead and contact your director/point of contact, whoever that is. I had (still have) the same problem. When I called the program, the lady happened to be the director of the program, and she assured me that everything was fine, simply that the office handling the applications was very, very small, that she made a notation, and that I had nothing to worry about. I guarantee no one will bat an eye at your asking, this is a very valid concern.