SJSU Fall 2015

Cali_Coast

I'm still waiting as well! I'm a BSW student there currently and, in case you haven't heard, there are now 80 spots rather than the original 60. I had kind of given up hope on it too but I heard through the grapevine that less than 40 calls have been made so far. Whatever is meant to be, will be...and always have a back-up plan. Social workers are resilient so I have total faith in everyone reading this thread to bounce back! It's less a rejection and more a sign that it isn't our time to be in grad school yet :)

I have a few colleagues who have been admitted last week on 04/14/15. I haven't heard any news, anyone know how many more spots there is left? Maybe I didn't get admitted?

Edited by SOLIS_SINTIA

Just heard back from Professor Goldman. Missed his call though but received an email right after. Was accepted to the Health/Mental Health Program. Did anyone else hear back for that specific program? I turned them down via email, as he asked for a reply right away and I have already put a deposit down for SDSU, though I will say to stay in the Bay Area is mighty tempting. Good luck to everyone!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I received the phone call and email today from Barry Goldman-Hall. I was accepted into the 2 year Health/Mental Health program. Don't give up hope, people! They are still calling!!!!