UT Austin MSW Fall 2015

firewisp11

Welp, I got rejected! such is life.  Hopefully I will hear from my state schools soon. Good luck everyone!

Sorry to hear it! Hopefully good news with the others! How did you get the decision?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have not heard from UT. I called last week and was informed that they should be wrapping it up in the next two weeks. My status was checked when I called, still in review, so if you have not heard yet you are probably also still in review. 

Welp, I got rejected! such is life.  Hopefully I will hear from my state schools soon. Good luck everyone!

Hey cclasp,

When was your application submitted/considered complete? I am trying to gauge how far from submission people are getting accepted/rejected.

Thanks!

Hey cclasp,

When was your application submitted/considered complete? I am trying to gauge how far from submission people are getting accepted/rejected.

Thanks!

I completed everything and submitted everything on the last day -jan 15th. it took about 5-6 weeks for a decision

I completed everything and submitted everything on the last day -jan 15th. it took about 5-6 weeks for a decision

Thank you for letting me know!! I was told I would havev a decision before the end of May. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/13/2015 at 6:29 PM, firewisp11 said:

I was just accepted to UT!!! (I found out from the My Status website, no email yet). It's my top choice so I will probably be attending. Good luck to you all!

Yay! Were you interviewed as well? I would love to hear more about what the application process was like for you.