What happens during weekend interviews?

elegans

I received an interview offer from Columbia department of Pathobiology exactly a week before the interview date. This short notice makes me nervous about the fact that I might not have enough time to prepare. I was wondering what generally happens during these weekend interviews? what is the itinerary like and what can I expect. Is there any preparations that would be useful.

Thanks in advance

I can commiserate - I received an interview offer this past week on short notice as well and I have no clue what to expect (though I'm thankful that it's all-expense-paid)! Interested to hear everyone's responses on this. 

It really shouldn't take you a week to prepare for an interview. All you need to do is be familiar with your research, have some idea about how it might intersect with the profs there and the research they're doing, and be capable of articulating these things clearly. Oh, and you know, where clean clothes, be generally agreeable, and not get drunk. A week is plenty of time.