CU - Boulder - Fall 2015

jujubea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, that's where we're at by now. I see a dog in your profile pic, so is it just you two moving?

Well, not exactly. I'm married, but my husband doesn't finish undergrad until May 2016, so he won't be moving until then. So it looks like he gets to hang out with the dog in Arkansas and I'll move solo for now. So I'm trying to find potential roommates that are ok with him and dog joining in May. 

So far it seems like it's pretty early to find stuff for August. Have you had any luck?

My husband may not be able to transition out of his job until later this year, so I may move there on my own to start as well. I'll have custody of the dogs, though.

I agree that as much as we want to figure out the logistics of moving, it's a bit early to know what will actually be available since we're not ready to move right now.

• 2 months later...

So has everyone finalized this year's living situations? We've sold our house, and my husband has found a job. All the pieces are coming together for our big move. I'm really excited to move (T-19 days), but nervous about not initially knowing anyone there besides my mentor.

So has everyone finalized this year's living situations? We've sold our house, and my husband has found a job. All the pieces are coming together for our big move. I'm really excited to move (T-19 days), but nervous about not initially knowing anyone there besides my mentor.

I literally just figured mine out yesterday. What a relief!