Job interview at Moodys, Tips?

TenaciousBushLeaper

So I have a job interview for Moodys, at my university.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moody%27s_Corporationif anyone is curious.

I've never interviewed for a job like this, and I'm wondering if its necessary to wear a suit? Or will a button up shirt, tie, dress pants, and dress shoes be enough?

Also it should be noted, I'm a psychology major, but I think they selected me for an interview because of my research experience and stats background since the job title is "Associate Analyst III". 

Has anyone here interviewed for this place? If so could you give me any tips? Or just tips from anyone in general would be appreciated. 

Thanks! 

As far as dress is concerned, dress to impress. You can dress down later when you have the job and you understand more about what they expect out of your clothes (the only time I have worn a suit at my current job is interview day, I'll never wear one again as long as I work there). 

I don't know how gradcafe is about promoting other sites so I'll leave it up to you to Google, but there is a pretty popular one that people review companies and post their interview experiences. I see lots of Moodys interviews on it for the position you listed.

As far as my advice for interviewing at large corporations... Study like it is a test, be confident or they will see that you aren't, and don't stress. Worst case you don't get the job and you interview somewhere else. Not getting the job happens to everyone.

Edited by <ian>