Ed.L.D. at HGSE

larbre

This blog offers a lot of insight into the type of candidate they are looking for: http://laurensthoughtblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/harvard-education-leadership-doctorate.html I know we are all waiting and there isn't much we can do at this point but this may help those who are considering reapplying or applying for the first time next year.
I know this is old, but just wanted to say thanks for the link. Even though it was "after the fact", it was very helpful to me!

So, I applied to the EDLD Program at HGSE for the fall of 2013. I am getting very excited about the possibility and very anxious and nervous too. I know I am crazy, but it is the only school I applied to because the program was so appealing to me. My goal was to either get into the program or continue teaching. But after writing my SOP, I think I caught the bug. It's crazy, I know. If I don't get in, Im not sure what I will do. Maybe go teach overseas or apply to another program. I'm not sure. Any ideas??

So, I applied to the EDLD Program at HGSE for the fall of 2013. I am getting very excited about the possibility and very anxious and nervous too. I know I am crazy, but it is the only school I applied to because the program was so appealing to me. My goal was to either get into the program or continue teaching. But after writing my SOP, I think I caught the bug. It's crazy, I know. If I don't get in, Im not sure what I will do. Maybe go teach overseas or apply to another program. I'm not sure. Any ideas??
Apparently we are the only 2 on here applying or admitting we're applying!

• 1 month later...

Today seems top be the day for EDLD interview invitations. Has anyone received one yet? I know we still have an hour until close of business, but I have to assume that the invitations have been sent since the interviews are a week away. I have not received one and at this point I don't expect to, but I would love to hear from anyone who has received an invitation! 

Hello! I applied as well, has anyone been offered an interview? I think we have until this upcoming Friday to find out. I love this program and pray that I get in!
Today seems top be the day for EDLD interview invitations. Has anyone received one yet? I know we still have an hour until close of business, but I have to assume that the invitations have been sent since the interviews are a week away. I have not received one and at this point I don't expect to, but I would love to hear from anyone who has received an invitation! 
There was one who got an invite on this years thread! HGSE EDLD Fall 2013

• 3 weeks later...