CSUF MSW FALL 2015

esp.msw

No I got accepted a few months ago, but my file was incomplete and they took a really long time to review my international transcripts and was officially accepted about a month ago. I haven't heard anyone talk about the flex program though!

Does anyone know where Fullerton is on the acceptances? I mean are people still waiting hear back and are people still being accepted off the wait list? Or heads everything been finalized?

Also, does anyone know what their process is for evaluating the applications and making decisions? I remember seeing a post about this earlier but now I can't find it

I'm in the two year program and we have begun turning in our field placement applications and have been assigned registration dates. I think someone would have to give up their position now for someone to get off the waitlist.

Okay so yes pretty much haha!!! Good luck!!! I am doing part time right now and on call somewhere else, with the potential to go full time but I will see how it goes with the workload. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the two year program and we have already registered. It may be different for the three year program. If you log on to the Titan Portal it lists when your registration date and time is. A professor sent us an email with what classes to register for.

• 2 weeks later...

So excited to start the program!!! I am in the 2 year at fullerton. However; the schedule does seem a bit intense. School mon and weds 10- 7pm and field work 9- 5pm Tues and thurs!!! Ouchy! I have accepted the fact I will not have a life for the next 2 years. Is anyone located in the long beach area? Or commuting from the long beach area? I am wondering how the drive will be 4 days a week? Which would be the best route to take? Is it worth moving to Fullerton? So many thoughts!