CSUF MSW FALL 2015

esp.msw

Just received my acceptance today--I'm pleased, but won't be taking it, so hopefully that'll help anyone on the waitlist. Good luck everyone, and fingers crossed for you!

Eep Congrats and thank you leaving  a spot open for one of us! Lol. Can you share what program you applied to and when you applied? 

Eep Congrats and thank you leaving  a spot open for one of us! Lol. Can you share what program you applied to and when you applied? 

Sure thing. I applied on January 17th, for the two-year program in the Community Mental Health concentration. Which program/concentration did you apply to? 

Wow! Congrats guys!

I hate the wait. Makes me question what's wrong with my app :( I was already enrolled in the MSW program at USC and withdrew after one semester because of the cost. I wish they would hurry up and let everyone know already!

I admire you sir/maam. Many will be in crippling debt for a name. Debt is NO JOKE. I'm sending all good vibes your way.

Sure thing. I applied on January 17th, for the two-year program in the Community Mental Health concentration. Which program/concentration did you apply to? 

Dang. I applied around the last week of January for the two year and CMH concentration as well. Jeebus, well, no news is good news. Good luck with your studies! 

Edited by saidypooMSW

I admire you sir/maam. Many will be in crippling debt for a name. Debt is NO JOKE. I'm sending all good vibes your way.

Thanks. Sending good vibes back :)

We must have applied around the same time. I literally submitted my application 5 minutes before the deadline.

Thank you! And I'm rooting for you--I've seen your other posts on here and appreciated your insight/feedback, so I really hope you get good news soon. Hang in there!

Aww thanks! Hopefully soon!

Hey guys! for you wondering about the interview, I just got a email on friday for a interview offer for this friday. I declined as I have already accepted another school. hope this opens up room for someone else hoping to get in! 

Hey guys! for you wondering about the interview, I just got a email on friday for a interview offer for this friday. I declined as I have already accepted another school. hope this opens up room for someone else hoping to get in! 

Ohhh, interesting. When did you apply? Thanks for the info!

Got this on Friday too! Not sure if I am going to take it yet or not though as I have been accepted to other programs.

Hello :) Just got mine as well a few days ago-it was in my personal e-mail so be sure to check there! Good luck everyone

You're the first person I've seen on here that has even applied (and gotten into!) CSUSM! Congrats! It seems like a really great program and I'm hoping to be admitted but likely won't hear back from them soon. May I ask when you applied and heard back? 

For those of you who applied to CSULB, how long after getting an email from the department that your application has been received did it take for you to get a decision? I just got an email last week that my app was recieved. I applied on Feb 15.

I turned in the application 1/27/15, received the email form the department that they received my application exactly a week later 2/2/15. Received acceptance email 3/20/15.

I emailed Duan Tran (admissions) yesterday basically saying I know a ton of people have heard and just wondering when I should expect to hear and he said he was away from his desk but he was going to email me today letting me know "where I am in their standings"  :unsure:

For those of you anxiously waiting like myself, maybe try giving them a call or email! It can't hurt

Hang in there jessiebee6. It's not over till it's over!

Last year I applied to USC and got an acceptance in mid July.

Oh my gawdddd the anxiety I will have if it takes that long! But thank you for the reassurance!