Texas schools applicants...

I had an interview with Tech and they said decisions would be posted by April 1st. I have not heard from Baylor or UTD yet...

What was your interview with Tech like, if you don't mind me asking? I have an interview with them as well in a couple weeks.

I was unable to travel to Lubbock and opted for a Skype interview, but my interviewers were having problems with the internet and we ended up interviewing over the phone. It was really short and relaxed. I think they ask about 7 questions about me and why I would be a good fit in the program and that's it! Nothing to be nervous about at all.

I was unable to travel to Lubbock and opted for a Skype interview, but my interviewers were having problems with the internet and we ended up interviewing over the phone. It was really short and relaxed. I think they ask about 7 questions about me and why I would be a good fit in the program and that's it! Nothing to be nervous about at all.

Awesome, great to know! Mine is supposed to be over FaceTime, so we will see about that I guess! haha Thanks!

I applied to SFA!

Cool!!! Do you know how they will inform us about their decision! I know we have a login for the mysfa but I don't see an actual link that discusses your application

I heard we would hear back from email around next week but I'm not sure. I am also applying to UNT and UTD do you know how they will let us know?

Cool!!! Do you know how they will inform us about their decision! I know we have a login for the mysfa but I don't see an actual link that discusses your application

I just spoke to the program director of UTD who said they're swamped with applications cause there are around 700 so processing will take a while

However he was very sweet and said that if any material was delayed, deadlines aren'tvery rigid as they'd rather get the best students. He said the university was shut due to the snow and May open tomorrow so it's all delayed.

Best of luck!

Congrats slplivin! Does anyone know when ut austin or baylor notifies applicants?

UT Austin notifies next week (the week before our spring break). I emailed Baylor asking when they notify and they said on or before April 1st.

UT Austin notifies next week (the week before our spring break). I emailed Baylor asking when they notify and they said on or before April 1st.

Thanks! Next week is my spring break! at least i can get off my phone for a while and delay reality!

Thanks! Next week is my spring break! at least i can get off my phone for a while and delay reality!

Lucky! I wish my Spring Break was next week!

I saw some people reporting on the results page for acu. I also applied to sfa and UTD and nothing yet. I check my online account and it still says under review