Texas schools applicants...

Does anyone have an opinion/insight/information on Texas State or Texas Tech's programs? I'm having trouble deciding which one I should attend. I want to make a decision ASAP so that someone else can have my spot at the school I decide to decline!

Does anyone have an opinion/insight/information on Texas State or Texas Tech's programs? I'm having trouble deciding which one I should attend. I want to make a decision ASAP so that someone else can have my spot at the school I decide to decline!

I did not attend either school, however I do know people who attended both. From what I've heard, I would choose Tech over Texas State but ultimately it is your decision based on where youbelieve will be the best fit and what each program has to offer.

Hey guys! I posted the following information in the FB group topic, but here it is again just incase!
Please spread this FB link to those who have been admitted!

All I've heard is that UNT has sent out their first wave of acceptances and is waiting to hear back before sending out more

I just got wait listed by them on Friday.

For people who got accepted the first round at Texas State: any idea when they will send out more acceptances? What date did they ask you to reply by? Thanks!

For people who got accepted the first round at Texas State: any idea when they will send out more acceptances? What date did they ask you to reply by? Thanks!

I was notified of my acceptance via email and needed to confirm my acceptance by no later than 4/15/15! I would give it another week or so. Also, when I went to visit the program last fall, one of their students said that they didn't get their acceptance till the first day of class! 

Wow that makes me feel so much better. So I am sure they will send out a lot of acceptances after the 15th. It's like a waitlist but more of a ranked list. Thank you!

I was notified of my acceptance via email and needed to confirm my acceptance by no later than 4/15/15! I would give it another week or so. Also, when I went to visit the program last fall, one of their students said that they didn't get their acceptance till the first day of class! 

For those of you waiting on UNT, they just "encourage" you to accept the offer by April 15 and don't require it so if you're on the waitlist, there's a chance you could be accepted even after April 15

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else on the waitlist for UNT? Anyone heard anything from them yet/know when they'll start accepting off the waitlist? Really hoping to find out soon!

Is anyone else on the waitlist for UNT? Anyone heard anything from them yet/know when they'll start accepting off the waitlist? Really hoping to find out soon!

I'm currently on the waitlist at UNT too. I saw on the results page that someone had been accepted off of the waitlist April 22nd but I still have not heard anything.

Edited by bgeorge428

I'm currently on the waitlist at UNT too. I saw on the results page that someone had been accepted off of the waitlist April 22nd but I still have not heard anything.

Yeah I haven't heard anything yet either, really hoping for this one!