WVU

OhioAud

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from WVU regarding interviews or has been informed of the program receiving your application materials.  I submitted all of my materials to CSDCAS about a month before the application was due and it shows that my application was delivered to WVU.  I just wanted to see if anyone else has heard from them before I contact the program.

I have not heard anything either. I know everything I submitted through CSDCAS was on time but they never sent a confirmation or anything about interviews. I did get something two weeks ago regarding financial aid, but I completed my FAFSA and sent it to all of my applied school which I assume is why. Hoping they will be contacting soon since they do require talking to one of the faculty members prior to acceptance. 

I will probably give them a few more days and then contact them.  I just think it's odd that I never received a confirmation email from them, because every other school I applied to emailed me when they received my materials. 

Have you heard anything about your interview yet? I am still waiting and starting to get worried since it is this week and still no word. I see you applied to Ohio State too, I see others have posted that they have been accepted/rejected but I have yet to hear anything. Have you heard anything? Feel like it could either be a good or a bad thing.....

I haven't heard anything either.  I was hoping that we would hear from them today since we had to let them know if we were attending the interview by the 2nd.  

I also haven't heard anything from Ohio State, and my status is still listed as "pending" on their portal.  I have no idea what this means for us, but I'm hoping it isn't bad...

I received an email from WVU with my interview time, but I have decided to withdraw my application because I was accepted by two of my top choices.  Good luck on Friday!