New York/New Jersey Schools Fall 2015

No idea... they have a lot of people applying, so they can probably interview a whole ton and just pick out the four or five they like. 

Also, do these schools do writing in the interview? I heard Lehman doesn't anymore, but I don't know anything about the others...

Brooklyn has a writing sample in the interview this year. I have an interview with Queens as well! 

Just some info talked to the department at st. John's and they said offers will continue to go out the next 4-6 weeks... Also, temple said they hope to have all offers out by the end of the 2nd week of March.., I guess we have to be patient for the next month.

I just got an acceptance letter to St. John's University!

Undergrad GPA: 3.7 Post-Bacc GPA: 4.0 GRE: Q:148 V:154 AW:4 

Applied to: Columbia University, St. John's University, Iona College, Mercy College, Montclair State University, Hunter College, Queens College, New York Medical College, Adelphi University

Accepted: 1/9 St. John's Univiersity

Waitlisted:

Rejected:

Did you get it by email or mail?

Does anyone else's CUNY Brooklyn portal say the school is still reviewing their application and that "Admissions will notify you of the decision on your application via mail" as well as to keep checking back for updates? Is it safe to say it's a rejection since it says they will notify via mail?

Does anyone know when we will hear from TC? I know they usually receive a lot of applications...

I applied to TC and haven't heard anything either. Has anyone heard anything from Hunter College?

Does anyone else's CUNY Brooklyn portal say the school is still reviewing their application and that "Admissions will notify you of the decision on your application via mail" as well as to keep checking back for updates? Is it safe to say it's a rejection since it says they will notify via mail?

That's what I was thinking. They send me an email saying that it has been forwarded to the program's admission's committee and they will email me with the program's decision. In the email it said that it takes about six weeks to make a decision. Does your portal say that it is ready for review or that it is being reviewed? Don't lose hope yet it could be a general notification once the program is reviewing the application.

That's what I was thinking. They send me an email saying that it has been forwarded to the program's admission's committee and they will email me with the program's decision. In the email it said that it takes about six weeks to make a decision. Does your portal say that it is ready for review or that it is being reviewed? Don't lose hope yet it could be a general notification once the program is reviewing the application.

It says it's been under review for quite awhile now. I'm going to need a serious deep tissue massage after all notifications are received from these schools from all the stress it's causing. Haha

It looks like NYU sent out a bunch of acceptances today according to the results page. Congrats to all! Is it safe to say that it doesn't look good for me if I haven't heard anything?!

It looks like NYU sent out a bunch of acceptances today according to the results page. Congrats to all! Is it safe to say that it doesn't look good for me if I haven't heard anything?!

It's possible that they are sending out multiple rounds of acceptances a few days apart, it looks like they did that last year.

I'd also love to hear anything anybody knows about NYU as I haven't had a chance to visit and don't know much more than what was on their website.

It's possible that they are sending out multiple rounds of acceptances a few days apart, it looks like they did that last year.

I'd also love to hear anything anybody knows about NYU as I haven't had a chance to visit and don't know much more than what was on their website.

oooh ok, thanks! That still gives me hope! Congrats on getting accepted today! 

Mines still says that

CUNY Brooklyn notifies in waves

Hello everyone!

Has anyone gotten an e-mail from Lehman saying to check your application portal because a decision has been made? I received one today but when I looked on the portal, there saying nothing there about any decision, just that I have successfully completed my application.

Anyone else having this problem? 

Hello everyone!

Has anyone gotten an e-mail from Lehman saying to check your application portal because a decision has been made? I received one today but when I looked on the portal, there saying nothing there about any decision, just that I have successfully completed my application.

Anyone else having this problem?

On the very bottom of the application there should be a link with your decision

On the very bottom of the application there should be a link with your decision

Thank you! I see the link that says check your application however mine still says "submitted" and doesnt give any further information. I will call Lehman tomorrow 

Hi all!

Has anyone applied to Monmouth university? If so have you heard anything from them? I was asked to do an online video interview a while back but never heard anything after that.

@asdfghjk_38 Yes I received that email as well after I had made myself crazy about what I was going to say and finally sat down and did it! Ok good I'm glad to hear others are in the same boat.

I just got my acceptance to Adelphi by mail!!! Did anyone else get accepted? And it doesn't clarify as to Manhattan center or Garden City, is it safe to assume that you got accepted to whichever you applied to?

I just got my acceptance to Adelphi by mail!!! Did anyone else get accepted? And it doesn't clarify as to Manhattan center or Garden City, is it safe to assume that you got accepted to whichever you applied to?

Congrats! I was accepted there as well. I would also assume it's for wherever you selected.