New York/New Jersey Schools Fall 2015

Got an interview for QC. I heard QC interviews a group of students together at the same time in the same room. Does anyone know if that's true?

Looks like NYU is sending out a bunch of rejections and waitlist spots today. :blink:  I still haven't heard anything so no news is good news at this point. 

What's up with these schools!? Don't they know each hour we don't hear kills us a little?? I haven't heard a peep from the NYC CUNY schools, Montclair, or stockton... Kean sent an email that said 3 to 5 weeks, 4 weeks ago.

What's up with these schools!? Don't they know each hour we don't hear kills us a little?? I haven't heard a peep from the NYC CUNY schools, Montclair, or stockton... Kean sent an email that said 3 to 5 weeks, 4 weeks ago.

Lol I'm feeling the pain. My heart stopped when I didn't receive an acceptance to USF in the first wave...

I feel your pain too! When someone posted about Kent in the results I thought it said Kean and freaked out. I also ignored the 3-5 week thing in the email though just based on how late they informed last year! So far I've been accepted to Adelphi and will be interviewing at Molloy.

Lol I'm feeling the pain. My heart stopped when I didn't receive an acceptance to USF in the first wave...

Sorry to hear that, but don't worry because their expecting like half to turn down their acceptances! Best of luck in the next wave. Where else did you apply?

I feel your pain too! When someone posted about Kent in the results I thought it said Kean and freaked out. I also ignored the 3-5 week thing in the email though just based on how late they informed last year! So far I've been accepted to Adelphi and will be interviewing at Molloy.

I believe they notified late last year because they were going through re accrediting with ASHA. Also their deadline was earlier this year. That makes me think they will (hopefully) send out notifications earlier. *FINGERS CROSSED*

Sorry to hear that, but don't worry because their expecting like half to turn down their acceptances! Best of luck in the next wave. Where else did you apply?

Lol I think the list would be shorter if I told you where I DIDN'T apply. I applied to as many schools as I could afford this time around because I only have a 3.5 GPA and a low GRE. I feel like everyone who's been accepted has higher than a 3.5 and stellar GRE's <_<

NY Medical, LIU Post, Saint Rose, William Paterson, LaSalle, Old Dominion, Longwood, Radford, USF, U Houston, Duquesne, Edinboro, Temple, SCSU, U TX El Paso, Misericordia, U AK Fayetteville = 17 Headaches

I just got a letter in the mail saying that I've been accepted into Kean! FINALLY an answer from one of these NJ/NYC schools...

Where are you located? I'm trying to see if I just didn't get it yet or I'm SOL

Where are you located? I'm trying to see if I just didn't get it yet or I'm SOL

I'm in NJ, about 30 mins from Kean so that's probably why I got it today. If you live further yours could be coming tomorrow or next week. Hopefully you get it quickly; they want accepted students to make a decision by March 18th! That's impossible for me considering I haven't even heard back from my other schools yet!

I'm in NJ, about 30 mins from Kean so that's probably why I got it today. If you live further yours could be coming tomorrow or next week. Hopefully you get it quickly; they want accepted students to make a decision by March 18th! That's impossible for me considering I haven't even heard back from my other schools yet!

Crossing my fingers it comes tomorrow then! And that's early, I'm shocked its so soon

I just got a letter in the mail saying that I've been accepted into Kean! FINALLY an answer from one of these NJ/NYC schools...

Congratulations! That makes me so nervous because I want to get in there so bad! I did my post bacc there too

Frantically went to check the mail in hopes of an envelope from Kean, but there was nothing for me. I'm only about 30 minutes away also so I'm pretty negative about my chances now. Looks like they sent all acceptances at once last year....

Frantically went to check the mail in hopes of an envelope from Kean, but there was nothing for me. I'm only about 30 minutes away also so I'm pretty negative about my chances now. Looks like they sent all acceptances at once last year....

Same, I also live pretty close and nada :(...feeling discouraged but remaining hopeful until I hear something! Anyone know if there will be another round of acceptances? 

Does anyone know anything about St. John's grad program? I cant seem to find much on it other than the schools website.. I know its only 48 credits so I was wondering if people typically finish the program in 3 semesters? any info would be helpful!

Does anyone know when Brooklyn sends out their acceptances? How many waves of interviews do they do?

Also, Queens said they hope to have their list of acceptances (16 students) by April 1st....Had my interview yesterday.

When does Hunter get back to you? And do they interview?

Does anyone know when Brooklyn sends out their acceptances? How many waves of interviews do they do?

Also, Queens said they hope to have their list of acceptances (16 students) by April 1st....Had my interview yesterday.

When does Hunter get back to you? And do they interview?

Hunter does interview.

Brooklyn College has a few waves of interviews and acceptances. I spoke with them yesterday and was told they are still going through applications and giving interview dates.

I'm not sure about Queens.

Edited by Arcanelady27

To those interested in Stockton University's program, I just spoke with graduate admissions and I was told they are waiting for the admissions committee to make their decisions and once they do the graduate admissions will send out notices. I was also informed that we could hear as late as April 15.

Has anyone spoken with graduate admissions at Monmouth University?