Master Finance Asia

Hi!

The past days I've been looking for a postgraduate study in Finance in Asia, but I cannot find what I need: your help would be much appreciated!

Academic background
I have the dutch nationality and graduated with an average mark of 8.9 in Econometrics at the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. Currently, I study the master Operations Research and Quantitative Logistics, also at Erasmus.

What I am looking for
After my master's, I want to broaden my knowledge and gain some abroad experience. Ideally, my next master has the following 'ingredients':
- Subject: Finance, with a focus on mathematics. Preferably something in the field of actuarial science.
- Duration: one year (hard constraint).
- Start: August/September/October 2015
- Location: Asia. Preferably in China, South-Korea, Japan or Singapore, although other Asian countries (except Russia) are also fine. Also, Cape Town in South-Africa is an option.
- Costs: The lower the bettersmile.png With scholarships included, I do not want to spend more than 6000 euro a year. However, since I have decent grades, I expect to be able to pull some money in.

I would really be grateful if you can help me! I am a bit nervous, since deadlines are approaching :unsure: