How to know about funding info

almostdoneyay

Maybe it depends on field, but in mine, funding information always comes with the offer. In fact, it is usually the first thing mentioned because it's the most important! The first paragraph is usually "Congratulations, blah blah, you were selected as X out of Y applicants." Then the second paragraph provides funding information (and requirements). The following paragraphs then explain the program and academic requirements and perhaps information on a visit day.

My field doesn't do "conditional offers" (i.e. you will be accepted provided X is met) other than the standard implicit condition that you must actually graduate (if you are currently enrolled). Unless you mean "conditional offer" as in you get the offer from the department but is still waiting Graduate School / University approval. In that case, we generally still get the funding info from the unofficial departmental admit letter.

If you mean an unofficial offer, as TakeruK described, then you may have to wait. For most of my acceptances, I was first unofficially admitted, and then the official offer came later and included the funding information. Sometimes it comes separately, but it should definitely come before you have to accept. You should ask.