best university for masters specifically in semiconductor

Could some1 please suggest the good universities in the U.S for getting masters degree specializing in semiconductor?

I am trying to make a good list (really good uni and a few safe options) of colleges to send to. the only college i have found out till now is SUNY albany and stony brook. As these are in New york, i predict the living expenses will be quite high!.  a few suggestions ppl?

My aim currently, is  not for a PhD, but rather a masters degree and then it actually depends, if my passion still wants me to continue studying it :) . u say PhD is good at stony brook. What bout masters?  and also in ur experience, any other suggestions?

• 5 weeks later...

You mean like electrical engineering or in physics? You have a lot of choices depending on your credentials and experience. UIUC, Purdue, Ohio State and UMich are good options. I'm only naming these 'cause I researched the ones around the Midwest. Well obviously there's UC Berkeley, Caltech, Stanford, and MIT among the topmost out there, but it depends on where you want to go, and where you think you're capable of going.